Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

My CDL was suspended due to an accident in NY resulting in a 30000.00 judgement against me. What are my options?

Asked on 12/28/16, 4:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Pay the judgment. Or work out a payment plan with the creditor so that they release the suspension on your license.

Read more
Answered on 12/30/16, 8:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida