Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

can you challenge a traffic judge's ruling after a few days if you find out that the judge had ruled erroneously? civil traffic infraction.

Asked on 10/15/09, 10:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You may have the right to appeal the judge's ruling. It depends on what stage the ruling was issued. Was it after a trial? After a motion? It also depends on the grounds for appeal. I suggest you talk to an attorney. Feel free to contact me if you wish at 727-528-1859.

Craig Epifanio

Read more
Answered on 10/16/09, 10:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida