Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

I received a speeding ticket which is rather excessive on the Interstate. The ticket was issued by local city police department and i attempted to get reduced by talking with the city court clerk...they were not sympathetic. My question: Does the County Clerk of Court have any jurisdictional 'prerogative' over the city if i were to seek reduction through the county? (I couldn't even find my citation in the county online system, only in the city's). This occurred in Lowdnes County, Hahira, GA.

Asked on 5/09/18, 8:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You need to ask a Georgia attorney. A Florida attorney can not answer your question.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/18, 10:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida