Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

I received a ticket but the officer did not have me sign it, and he also wrote down the wrong year, make, style, and license plate number for my car. Can/Should i fight this?

Asked on 1/26/12, 1:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Yes you should fight this. However, I advise getting an attorney because the officer could "fix" that at or before the hearing.

Read more
Answered on 1/26/12, 6:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida