Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

I am single and want to transfer title to my car to another single individual upon my incapacitation and death. How do I arrange for this in Florida?

Asked on 8/31/09, 8:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gordon Fenderson Fenderson Law Firm

If you want to transfer assets upon your death, you leave them in your will. See an attorney so that the proper documents can be drafted for you.

Read more
Answered on 8/31/09, 8:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida