Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

How do I transfer a title on a scooter when the scooter has changed hands a couple of times since the original owner listed on the title and none of the subsequent owners have registered this scooter?

Asked on 7/25/13, 8:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You will have to apply to the DMV for a lost title. Your other alternative is to find the original seller and have them sign off on it.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/13, 6:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida