Legal Question in Veterans Law in Florida

USCG Vet discharged in 1982. At the time of my separation I was not given a separation physical.. I injured my lower back while serving and it is documented. I was never told about VA Disability claims and have just became more aware of them and was told to file a claim, which I have done via a VA Advocate here in Florida. Question is; Since I was not given a separation physical or advised about Disability claims can I be entitled to claim for retro-pay from my time of separation from the USCG..?

Asked on 11/14/09, 1:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.


Read more
Answered on 11/19/09, 8:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Veterans Law questions and answers in Florida