Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I'm looking for an aggressive reputable attorney in the Orlando, Fl. area regarding my late fathers Trust. It stipulates that I get paid quarterly from any profits. from the date of his passing on May 18, 2011!

Asked on 9/10/13, 2:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Look on this website and search for an attorney. Asking as you have is not the best way.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/13, 3:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida