Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

The client is blaming the attorney, the attorney leaves the client and obtains legal council for theirself, If fraud was committed when client had legal council, where do you go to report this? Thanks A Million. CC

Asked on 7/11/13, 12:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Impossible to understand what you are asking. You can report an attorney to the Florida Bar for unethical behavior if that has occurred.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/13, 1:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida