Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

The court deemed my father was not survive by spouse and that his daughter me was the only heir. He has property that’s facing foreclosure that the judge put a hold on until they found the rightful heir. A guardian AD Litem was appointed. What am I to do, my options? The property is in Richlands, NC. I live in Florida.

Asked on 12/27/21, 6:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If you want the property, you should contact the lender. His estate may also be responsible for any deficiency judgment. talk to counsel.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/21, 7:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida