Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

Hello. So my father passed away 3 years ago, and there are 2 pending probates in 2 different states, Idaho and Washington, I now live in Florida. I need representation as my brother the executor has lied and done nothing but enrich himself from a fake Will.

Asked on 9/21/22, 9:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You need attorneys in those states.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/22, 9:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida