Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

If there is fraud on both the PR and their attorney and you have proof that they together used the wrong will and trust, and you most definiately have the proof in writhng show you even concider mediation or sue because the property they got rid of is worth about 5 million and they refuse to show the accounting ordered by the judge and then took it out of inventory. This is one part of the value. Do any of you do complex trust and fraud. One of you have viewed some of the doc's. Please advise. I am enhancing my rights to challange the......

Asked on 5/04/13, 10:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Probating the wrong will needs to be brought to the court's attention. You can mediate the issue after advising the Judge about what is going on. There are many attorneys statewide who handle these types of cases. Where are you located? Perhaps I can assist, or scour Law Guru for such a litigator.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/13, 11:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida