Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I live in Florida, My Mother just passed in Pennsylvania and my brother is the executor of her will. My Brother and I do not get along, and being so far away its going to be hard to deal with the legal and Financial issues. Am i able to have my Uncle, who lives in Pa. and a person I trust represent me and look out for my interests for me regarding the execution of my Mothers estate? Is there a legal form that I need to have to make this happen? Thank you

Asked on 8/28/19, 11:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You need to ask your questions of an attorney in PA not Florida. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/19, 11:46 am
Robert Roemer Robert Roemer

I would suggest that you retain an attorney here in Florida to advise you about your rights and interests in the Pennsylvania probate proceedings. I worked on several similar cases to assist a person like you to understand what is going on in the ongoing probate proceedings. Florida like most states have laws which and basically forced the attorney representing the estate to represent only the personal representative or executor of the estate and cannot assist other beneficiaries like you because of that potential conflicts of interest that can arise during a estate administration. If I can will be of assistance you can call me 56l- 502-1297 to discuss.


Read more
Answered on 10/22/19, 9:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida