Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

What can be done by me if the opposing attornry is filing complete lies that have already been proven in civel court before venue was changed by court order. But the opposing lawyer is filing out in out lies non proven aligations and refusing to supply discovery this is a probate case. Going on now over 3 years.

Asked on 2/08/19, 9:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Kaufman The Law Office of Barry W. Kaufman

Hire a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 2/08/19, 9:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida