Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I am co owners of a house with 2 of my uncles. We inherited the house. They want to rent it out. I want to sell. Can they go against me. What can I do.



Asked on 6/28/13, 10:04 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You can file a partition action requiring that your interest be sold or they purchase you out.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 10:07 am

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Either they buy you out or you buy them out. Another alternative would be an action for partition where the court compels a sale.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 10:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida