Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

Power of Attorney

I would like to know what kind of Power of Attorney form I have to have, just to be able to sign my husband's name if he can't.

Also, I think it is called Health surrogate?

Thank you,


Asked on 10/14/05, 7:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: Power of Attorney

The health care surrogate form allows you to make health care decisions for someone unable to do so. It is an important form for people to have, but it is different from a power of attorney. With a power of attorney form one can delegate what ever rights they want to delegate. It may be a broad document or limited to the use of a single checking accout for a single purpose.

Read more
Answered on 10/15/05, 1:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida