Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I am successor trustee to my dad's estate.

Is there a legal obligation to notify me (or inform me upon request) if I am terminated as trustee?

Asked on 9/20/13, 1:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

If you are trustee through a probate Estate, you would have to get notice of your removal. If you are simply the successor you wont take any role until the original trustee is unable unwilling or removed as trustee.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 6:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida