Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

with a valid will, can you stipulate all remaining assets be placed into family trust at your death

Asked on 5/13/13, 10:02 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Yes. You must establish the trust.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 10:12 am
Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Yes as per Mr. Slater

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 1:04 pm
Sanford M. Martin Sanford M. Martin, P.A.

It's typical; termed a "pourover will." Makes the trust the controlling document

regarding the administration of the estate.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 1:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida