Legal Question in Workers Comp in Florida

just 1 simple question i was injured at work in florida i have accepted a settlement offer from them while waiting for the paperwork i had to move up to michigan the paperwork that was sent to me to sign and have nortaized has the place for the nortay to sign says notary public state of florida question is do i have to go back to florida to get the papers notized or can i have a notary here in michigan do it

Asked on 9/02/17, 11:03 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Michigan notary is fine. Do you have an attorney? Coordinate with the attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/17, 11:21 am

David Harris Harris Law Firm

You may use a Michigan Notary. Whoever drafted the release was assuming you were still in FL.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/17, 11:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Florida