Legal Question in Workers Comp in Florida

I have been on workers comp since june I havent run

Into problems till now. Workers comp adjusters called

My doctor and told him tney would no longer fill my pain

Meds also my byweekly checks are not comeing in, I called the

Adjuster about my check they said it was mailed and if its

Lost I have to wait ten days. Does this mean they want to

Settle my case or dropping me. My injuries are in my neck

And I need my meds. What can I do.

Asked on 10/04/12, 1:12 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

See a comp lawyer for best settlement and advice. Call if in south Florida.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/12, 1:33 pm
Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Seek legal help now before you have any further problems. Any w/c attorney should give you a free consultation. Bring all your paperwork and medical records to the conference.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/12, 9:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Florida