Legal Question in International Law in France

we have concluded a contrcat for consultancy services that was discontiued. The contractor has received an advance payment but does not wish to reimburse. What can we do?

Asked on 9/14/12, 6:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Willig David S. Willig, Chartered

The first line of inquiry is the contract: written or verbal? If written, does it contain language describing what is to occur upon termination, and where any action must be brought to make a claim on the contract. If verbal, do you have any other indicia of the content of the contract.

My firm is ready to assist you. If you would like to contact us, please feel free to call 1-305-860-1881 or email to [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/14/12, 6:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in France