Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Georgia

If a fellow employee sexually assaulted me and I have told management and HR...and NOTHING has been done, what is my next legal move

Asked on 9/28/12, 9:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

Call 911 and report the assault to the police IMMEDIATELY. You should also hire a lawyer to represent you. Discuss with your lawyer the filing of a restraining order against the wrongdoer and taking further legal action against the wrongdoer and potentially your employer. Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/12, 9:54 am

Gregory Fidlon Law Offices of Gregory R. Fidlon, P.C.

I am an attorney experienced at handling sexual harassment cases in GA. I would be happy to offer you a free initial consultation by phone. If you are interested, please click the link below and complete our consultation request form.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/12, 9:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Georgia