Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

I made a lease to purchase agreement with a man back in march 2010 he had 2 years to get the house put into his name. No one in the family could get a loan. Then his daughter come with two fake contracts thats looks as if they were made between her and me. I never made a contract with her. She is now suing me for my house. I don't have a copy of the original from her dad that I made the agreement with but my brother witnessed it. She copied and pasted our signatures from her dads contract onto hers. My brother has never met this lady. Her attonery wants me to sign over the warranty deed to her and leave the house and payments in my name. What are the chances I will get my house back in court. I really want it back since its on family property.

Asked on 3/25/13, 7:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn M. Lyon, Esq. MacGREGOR LYON, LLC, Business Attorneys

Your question is impossible to answer without many, many more details. You need to hire a local real estate attorney ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/13, 12:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia