Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

Am I required to pay court ordered child support if I am disabled and unable to work?

Asked on 10/18/10, 8:45 am

2 Answers from Attorneys


Yes, unless you get a modification due to same

Read more
Answered on 10/23/10, 8:54 am

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

You must do exactly what the order says until and unless you get a judge to modify that order.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/10, 9:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia