Legal Question in Disability Law in Georgia

How does the Americans with Disabilities Act in regard to comments and actions that are prejudicial to my special needs child using common faciltiies in our neighborhood AND my HOA refuses to set up payment arrangements with me due to her disability?

Asked on 1/06/12, 12:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Please rewrite your post, with facts and a question (not just a long vague question).

Read more
Answered on 1/06/12, 3:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Georgia