Legal Question in Disability Law in Georgia


im looking to invest 50,000$ in Georgia,

can you help me to adjust my status into

investor visa and that will lead me to Green card.

right now i have b1/b2 visa.

Hope you anticipate.


Asked on 9/03/10, 5:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

Can't help. You need a Georgia immigration lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/10, 5:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Georgia