Legal Question in Disability Law in Georgia

My son had a prescription for Adderall filled at a CVS. A couple of days later he discovered that they did not give him the full 90 pills, they had only given him 50. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Asked on 5/29/12, 6:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Your question has nothing to do with the topic of Disability Discrimination - the topic you chose for some reason. However, the answer is pretty obvious - go back to CVS and have them check on it. He could have called ahead (so they could check), driven over and gotten it corrected.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/12, 6:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Georgia