Legal Question in Administrative Law in Georgia

Getting car a belongings from ex-finance

My ex-fiance and I split up about a month and a half ago. He gave me ar round trip ticket to go to california to see my family and a week after I got here he told me I could not come back. I have moved on and he promised to send my car, clothes and belongings to me from Atlanta. He has since not done so and does not call me back or return my emails. I need to get them back and don't want to get his parents involved. What recourse do I have?

Asked on 10/27/07, 2:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Re: Getting car a belongings from ex-finance

You either need to come back and file the appropriate legal actions against him, or retain a Georgia attorney to represent you to do that. It is not difficult to sell a car without a title in Georgia, so I suggest that you do not delay.

Read more
Answered on 10/27/07, 2:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Georgia