Legal Question in Administrative Law in Georgia

How do I contest a codicil and what form do I use and where do I file it?

Asked on 1/12/18, 3:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

You got no answers as you misposted this under the wrong area of law. It is a probate issue.

Will contests rarely succeed. Pro se ones almost always fail, but often get the person sued. If you do feel you have a basis you need a lawyer. (Caution: these cases tend to be complex, very expensive, and cause family discord that may last a lifetime). There are no forms for this. Each case has unique facts. Do not, and let me stress, do NOT, file pro se.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/18, 10:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Georgia