Legal Question in Administrative Law in Georgia


An ex wife of 8 years(on anti-depressants & alcohol) - has suddenly called me -(the new wife)to tell me how much I am hated and how much she does not want me in her family - and now is leaving love song recordings for my husband and showing up on our property -What can I do? I am getting very concerned !

Asked on 1/24/07, 5:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys


Re: protection?

Talk to a lawyer about possible options that may involve filings in a court of law.

Read more
Answered on 1/24/07, 9:27 am

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Re: protection?

You don't need to pay a lawyer to call the police when she shows up.

Read more
Answered on 1/24/07, 7:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Georgia