Legal Question in Administrative Law in Georgia

HOW CAN I SUE THE SCHOOL OF CHILD NEGALANCE. MY son was assaulted by another student and was suspended for 5 days without ever fighting back. He has experienced fractured ribs due to this and after i talk'n with the princ. several video's of the fight became available and i witness the beating and i clearly notice no faculty was present. After asking my son he says that the teachers left them on the football field and went back inside. After the prin. did her investigation the teacher claim'd to have seen nothing. how can i sue the school for child neglance, falsifying doc, false accusations and pain and suffering. I have evidence on all those matters can i sue?

Asked on 5/04/12, 2:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

The first step is to meet with a qualified lawyer to see if you have a valid clam.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/12, 2:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Georgia