Legal Question in Administrative Law in Georgia

I worked for fifteen years and I need my 401k 457k pension here at the age of 65 and to find no retirement. I honestly worked hard for my funds, and need my money for my bills. what can I do?

Asked on 8/14/18, 7:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

All you say is you "find no retirement." There is no way to try to assist you with here with just that. Speak with the person at your employer who handles the retirement plan.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/18, 7:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Georgia