Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Georgia

Bankruptcy Law in Georgia

What can be done in a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy if one's expenses increase due to medical and transportation expenses and loss of job income a year or more after the process has started.

Asked on 4/06/07, 7:10 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Re: Bankruptcy Law in Georgia

That is a question for your Bankruptcy lawyer, whol can discuss the chances of an amendment. An inability to make the payments and/or a job loss often means conversion to a Chapter 7 or dismissal of the case.

Read more
Answered on 4/06/07, 7:17 pm
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Re: Bankruptcy Law in Georgia

You should be asking your Bankruptcy attorney since your fees to him require him to represent you until the case concludes.

Read more
Answered on 4/06/07, 7:49 pm
Joel Callins The Callins Law Firm, LLC

Re: Bankruptcy Law in Georgia

Request that your attorney request that your plan be ammended to reflect your new financial reality. I hope this helps.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/07, 7:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Georgia