Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Georgia

chapter 13

If you are already in a chapter 13 can you change it over to a chapter 7 if your payments are making it hard to pay household bills and support family

Asked on 6/01/08, 7:02 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Re: chapter 13

Ask your lawyer who knows the specific facts of your case.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/08, 7:03 pm
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Re: chapter 13

Possibly, and the only person who can tell you for sure is your lawyer in the Chapter 13, whom you have already paid to answer this for you. Ask him.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/08, 11:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Georgia