Legal Question in Business Law in Georgia

Need To Sue for $200

How Do I sue someone for $200. We had a verbal contract that I would provide him jobs and he would pay me a commision. He has a company. I dont want to take him to court, I just want to scare him to settle. he hires illegal immigrants so he will be scared and pay up. Note he is in another state; Delaware while I am in GA.

Asked on 10/25/08, 1:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn M. Lyon, Esq. MacGREGOR LYON, LLC, Business Attorneys

Re: Need To Sue for $200

You can try suing him in magistrate (small claims) court in Georgia, but you would probably have to file in Delaware where he lives.

If you would like to discuss any issues further, please feel free to contact my office. My contact information is below. Thank you.

The foregoing is general information only, not specific legal advice. No attorney/client relation has been created or should be implied.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/08, 1:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Georgia