Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Georgia

My son was crushed by a tree and in serious pain. I was transporting him to a methadone clinic and became aware of illegal drugs being sold by other patients in the waiting room. I reported it to the police. The clinic became aware and filed a false report on me and I was arrested based on a lie. Is there any civil recourse for thier behavior?

Asked on 1/05/18, 5:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

What behavior? You didn't tell us what they did, ands certainly there is a lot to the story anyway. Since you have criminal charges see a god criminal lawyer now and discuss with him or her.

Read more
Answered on 1/05/18, 6:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Georgia