Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Georgia

How do I obtain vidio evidence that is going to be used to prosecute me in a noise ordinance violation prior to going to court?

Asked on 8/07/12, 10:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

You get a lawyer and have him file appropriate criminal discovery including but not limited to a timely Brady motion.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/12, 5:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Georgia