Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Georgia

I have a tpr hearing 2maro im looking for lawyer who has a passion for the law and money it will be 15 months 2maro all of witch my two girls have been with my mother i have more than 2 or 3 referance case where cps broke the law i have over 10 hrs of recorded audio as well as some paper as proof i have all that you will need i just dont know how to present it if someone is interested call Codey 4046237501

Asked on 5/09/16, 11:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


You should answer your phone when you ask an attorney to call you back

Office#: 770.985.6773

Read more
Answered on 5/09/16, 1:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Georgia