Legal Question in Consumer Law in Georgia

a financail institution award my brother my money. where can I find a lawyer that can handle an issue like this

Asked on 2/11/13, 9:41 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

It is impossible to know the nature of the possible claim based on your post. If your brother is the proper party with a claim, he needs to contact lawyers in his area who handle that type of case (whatever it is).

Read more
Answered on 2/11/13, 9:54 am

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Award money for what? Since you left that out there's no way to answer you.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/13, 10:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Georgia