Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Georgia

A apartment complex has an outstanding invoice with my company that is over 5 months pass due. What legal action can I take agianist this company?

Asked on 8/13/10, 1:23 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

You can sue them.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/10, 2:00 pm
Paula McGill Attorney at Law

You can sue the management company for breach of contract. If your company is a corporation or LLC, you wil have to hire an attorney to file suit.

Another alternative is to hire an attorney to write a demand letter. Sometimes, this will result in a payment. Also, this first step, if successful will save you money.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/10, 4:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Georgia