Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Georgia

I co-signed on a car with my son now he's getting behind can I repo the car from my son to save my credit

Asked on 5/17/18, 11:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Short answer: no. You can, and likely will be stuck, with paying. But paying doesn't make you an owner.

Read more
Answered on 5/17/18, 12:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Georgia