Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

I've been given 18mths to complete a jail term for a violation of probation can my po lock me up before times up?

Asked on 8/15/13, 2:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence Lewis Lawrence Lewis, P.C.

YES< especially IF it looks like you will not be able to complete the terms of your probation.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 9:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia