Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

I was arrested for misdemeanor DUI an also had a felony pending the judge handling the misdemeanor dismiss it,I was never told an I plead guilty to it anyway,how do I speak that conviction?

Asked on 1/03/21, 10:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence Lewis Lawrence Lewis, P.C.

I suspect that you are confused about what is going on. First, when judges dismiss a case, the case no longer appears on any calendar anywhere. So, there is no opportunity to appear in court on a dismissed case, and plead guilty. Second, you cannot expunge a conviction in Georgia. IF you want to sit down and review the status of the case and your options, feel free to schedule a consult at (678) 407-9300

Read more
Answered on 1/04/21, 9:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia