Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

My boyfriend and I were pulled over with drugs. He claimed everything and is now waiting to go to court for these charges. Has has been in trouble several times with drug related charges. I have a clean record. Is it possible for me to take the charges and let him off?

Asked on 9/18/18, 9:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sparticus Heyward The Law Office of Sparticus Heyward, PC

Depends if it's true. Give me a call for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/18, 9:29 pm
Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Two lives and backgrounds ruined instead of one. Horrible idea.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/18, 12:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia