Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

Is there any compensation due after criminal case is reversed by Supreme Court in Georgia?

Asked on 9/29/13, 6:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Martin Hilliard Martin G. Hilliard, PC

You would have to pursue a Civil suit.

Read more
Answered on 11/13/13, 4:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia