Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

If someone contacts authorities with false allegations against you but there is no evidence of the crime and they call you in for questioning and to give a statement what next steps should I take

Asked on 5/10/20, 3:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Hire a good criminal defense lawyer

Never, never, never talk with police, DA, or other authorities

If you do, you might as well pack your stuff for Jail

Good luck

Ralph (770.985.6773 answered 24×7 by a live person)

P.S.: I can give you 15 minutes free consult next week

Read more
Answered on 5/10/20, 6:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia