Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

Criminal Law

What is ''Motion to Set Aside an Order?''

Asked on 4/29/08, 1:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Glass Law Offices of David H. Glass, LLC

Re: Criminal Law

The short answer to your short question is: One party has filed a motion with the court to have the Judge set aside his previous Order.

In other words, they are asking the judge to reconsider his decision or to remove another judge's ruling.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/08, 4:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia