Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

Can one ask for deferred adjudication if accused of cocaine posession and trafficking. 5-25 minimum, 1st time offender. Dekalb county Georgia.

Asked on 12/10/13, 9:13 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

S Carlton Rouse Rouse & Co. LLC

These are fact specific questions that should be posed to your lawyer. If you are in need of representation feel free to contact me directly at: [email protected] You also can find useful information on my website:


Read more
Answered on 12/10/13, 9:31 am
Lawrence Lewis Lawrence Lewis, P.C.

Trafficking - NO.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/13, 9:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia