Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

Can you get early release from work release. My son was given 12 Months In August 2016;but been in jail since June 2016.possession with intent marijuana

Asked on 2/16/17, 3:18 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lawrence Lewis Lawrence Lewis, P.C.

Was it a negotiated sentence? Does your son plan to retain an attorney to make the request?

Read more
Answered on 2/16/17, 3:29 pm


Did he get credit for time served? Was it originally a felony? Was sentence time two for one? What were condition of his sentence? Which County?

Need to hire an attorney who can answer these questions and file for a timely release if warranted

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 2/16/17, 3:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia