Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

My fiance is has been transferred here to Cherokee, Ga from California parole. From day one his parole officer in Ga has been demeaning and discouraging towards him. Now he is incarcerated in Cherokee county for a violation. He has been incarcerated for over a month and his P.O. here in Ga was attempting to have him transported back to Ca however his P.O. in CA is refusing too because she said its not that serious and told them to release him if he had done more than ten says. Which he had and she said he is released from his parole in Ca on March 9th. What can we since they refuse to release him now and if they don't release him on the 9th??

Asked on 3/08/13, 4:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Martin Hilliard Martin G. Hilliard, PC

What is the hold in Georgia for?

Read more
Answered on 9/13/13, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia